10 Questions to Ask When Designing Your Logo
Give specific information relating to your logo needs, the more details, the better. Providing links to visually appealing logos and websites is very helpful. I often ask my clients to create a Pinterest board of brands that appeal to them; logos, colors, packaging, websites, etc. This is a great exercise to easily communicate your style and taste preference to your designer and/or brand specialist.
1. Logo Wording
The full written name needed for the logo.
2. Tag line (optional)
What feeling do you want the logo to convey to those who view it?
4. Who is the target audience or intended market?
List people that need to be influenced by the logo when they see it.
5. Your Competitors
This includes: local, regional and/or worldwide.
6. What visual style of logos appeal to you?
Create a board on Pinterest to communicate taste preferences clearly.
7. Do you have any specific imagery in mind for your logo?
8. Do you have any color preferences, or existing brand colors?
9. Do you have any colors that you do not wish to use?
10. What adjectives should best describe your logo?
If you need help creating a new brand or revitalizing an existing one, I can help. The Branding Package
Personalized creative consultation to enhance your brand and its identity